14th Russkiy Mir Assembly to take place on Nevember 3/ Главная / Russkiy Mir Foundation / Upcoming events / 14th Russkiy Mir Assembly to take place on Nevember 3
14th Russkiy Mir Assembly to take place on Nevember 3
On November 3, 2020, according to the established tradition, the 14th Assembly of the Russkiy Mir will begin its work.
The assembly is going to include a discussion of issues related to teaching the Russian language, promoting and supporting the history and culture of Russia in the context of new technologies, the development of virtual networks.
The whole list of topics proposed for discussion includes:
• How to teach Russian in the digital age?
• What is the secret of the success of promoting cultural and humanitarian content on the Internet?
• The Russian world of Fyodor Dostoevsky: why is interest in the writer not weakening?
• Believe or not believe information on social networks: different views on history, politics and social life on the Web;
• Opportunities for interfaith dialogue in the network space;
• How can entrepreneurs be interested in supporting the promotion of the Russian language and culture abroad?
The 14th Russkiy Mir Assembly will be held online for the first time and will bring together a number of thematic events, discussion platforms, virtual tours and concerts that will be held over several days, starting November 3, 2020
Everyone, who studies or speaks Russian, loves Russian literature and culture are welocme to take part in it. The registration form will be available on our website from September 14, 2020.
Organizing Committee of the 14th Assembly of the Russkiy Mir
Russia resumes flights to South Korea 28.09.2020Photo credit: pixabay.com Russia has resumed air traffic with South Korea, RIA Novosti reports. This happened on September 27, the corresponding decision was approved by the Russian government last week. Earlier, international flights were canceled due to the coronavirus... .